Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Favourite Things...

LOOK WHAT I GOT IN THE MAIL!! :D

"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens;
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens; 
Brown paper packages tied up with strings;
These are a few of my favourite things!" 

Eeyore loves 'em. I do too. :D

Thanks Michelle!!! :D I really love it. Not just because you wrote me a letter, used your really nice paper to do so, posted me a box of my favourite biscuits (and postage must have been ex :/) - but mostly because it was really thoughtful of you :) You made me smile and tear at the same time. I miss you! Made me think of all back at home too...:/ I'm really glad and excited about this year's church camp (which you all are in right now) - I'm hoping and praying all goes well, and the experience would be priceless. Exciting times :) I'm also really glad that some of the young adults got to go too! Like Justin & Louis ;) I know the preparations must've have been hard on you guys :/ Wish I could've been there to help too. I miss Shalom.

No comments: