Wednesday, April 04, 2007

ANTS INFESTATION!

Headed to my kitchen to quieten my rumbling stomach. Saw a roll of durian sticky kueh and decided to cut a piece for myself. Took out the knife out from the wooden holder and had it poised ready to slice the kueh into half. To my horror the entire knife was covered in ANTS! I'm not exaggerating. Ok I probably shouldn't be writing about this in public, since many of you have been to my house...to eat. haha. No worries, as long as you don't have a stomachache, you're fine. ANYWAY, discovered an entire COLONY of ants hiding beneath the knives holder! Was so shocked when I lifted it up that I NEARLY flung it across the kitchen. Just to show you exactly how many ants there were -



Decided not to risk poisoning my family members by spraying shieldtox, so I drowned them...every single one (I hope). The knives holder is still soaking in my kitchen sink...shudder. I feel itchy just thinking about it.

Oh well. Checking/sending/replyin emails, a few hours of watching snippets of Friends and a battle with the kitchen ants later...and I'm still working on ONE chapter of Company Law. Here's to a long night/morning ahead!

No comments: