Monday, April 23, 2007

Cambodia

Leaving for Cambodia in about 18 hours time for 2 weeks (overseas community service) - really looking forward to it! Will be touching down in Phnom Penh and staying there for the 1st 2 days, afterwhich will be bus-sing down to Siam Reap where the school is, and where the real work begins! Yes, we'll be building a road in a place where they don't drive cars, BUT it's more for accessibility TO the place qiang!! -_- AND we're gonna be teaching too...which reminds me i'd better finalize the materials now :P


Things I hope to achieve during my trip:
1. Look around to observe His creation.
2. Spend a solid half hour with God daily.
3. Write letters.

Your prayers for safety are much appreciated it! :)

1 comment:

V said...

Hi Deb! Vicky here! Have a great and awesome experience over in Cambodia experiencing Him and His awesome goodness. I'm sure you'll have lots to share when you return.

Anyway, just to let you know I've been readin... and btw, my blog url link has changed. It's now:
vicks-dailyrambles.blogspot.com

Update your link to mine k?