Thursday, June 01, 2006

It's snowing in summer!

The winds were blowing all the dandelions all over the place, it was really pretty...there were so much of the white stuff floating in the air, that it relly looked like it was snowing! =)

Been feeling unwell since I called mom the other night (or morning on Singapore side), health is really something not to be taken for granted. Haven't been on my knees in heartfelt prayer in a while, and I think the sickness was a really good reminder of my dependancy on him...truly, "the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away", that includes possessions, people, and health.

"And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD." Job 1:21

No comments: