Thursday, July 13, 2006

The first person I met when I first came to Cedarpoint was Crystal. But she's left due to some things she has to settle, so we had a dinner gathering in her honour to send her off. The employment turnover rate here is really high, people come and go all the time...like Gabe! -_- It's a good thing we'll see you again in Singapore haha.

Dinner at Diana's Deli - Me, Crystal & Danny


The people I'ved worked with - Julie, Jackie, Jason, Crystal & Danny


This was at the curb of our accomodation at the Commons, when we got back from Diana's. To be honest I don't even know some of the people in this picture...haha.
Left to right: Yongchang, Carol, Auburn, dunno-who & Julz. The people behind them are Crystal, Jackie, Danny, Nick, Will (with the red cheeks) and dunno-who.


My two favourite supervisors - Carol & Danny!
For a while they were both my supervisors in my area (called Millenium Force camp) and it was sweet. Until sadly, they moved Carol to Power Tower camp where they are not as nice and much more strict. Sigh.
And yes, in case you're wondering, the camps are named after which ride you're closest to =)

No comments: